Friday, December 16, 2005

Why Laziest Girl will never be British*

I know you might find it difficult to believe, but beauracy makes me cranky. Ok, cranky is probably an understatement, feral is probably more accurate. Today I have spent nearly 90 minutes standing in line waiting to deal with beauracy. And I don't want to do this - I don't want to be this person who has to stand in line.

But the good news is that I finally have a valid passport so I will now let go of all this anger and frustration that is blocking my qi energy. Well, overpowering my qi energy and, frankly, screwing with my aura to boot.

* Because I'm not good at queues, and queueing is the national sport of choice for most Britons.

1 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

Whew! Glad you finally got your passport - I was worried!

2:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home