Monday, December 12, 2005

And after all that drivel

I totally forgot to tell you all that my brother-in-law rocks. As a belated birthday gift he sent me, not only a lovely silver pendant, but also a copy of American Astronaut on DVD. This is the best movie that I've seen all year. Seriously. I really can't stress that enough - the best.

I saw it both times that it was shown at the Globe and the first time I was a bit mystified, but the second time I was in love. I watched it for the third time on Saturday and throughout the film I kept thinking "this is my favourite bit" and then two minutes later, "oh, this is my favourite bit". I've come to the conclusion that the whole film is my favourite bit.

Even if you usually do not pay the slightest bit of attention to anything I say, I beg of you, watch this film (at least twice).

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Looks totally bizarre and probably right up my alley. I've added it to my Netflix queue.

10:57 pm  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

Cool! Netflix it is!

4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home