Monday, December 12, 2005

I went to the doctor and bought a polio vaccination

So I went to the doctor on Saturday and apparently my blood is still crap. Better than it was, but still pretty crappy. So I have to take the iron tablets for another three months or start eating red meat (which is not going to happen).

I also talked to the doctor about vaccinations for Japan and as I couldn't remember when I'd been vaccinated for polio, we did it while I was there. Sounds impressive doesn't it? Actually you just get two drops of this pink, salty stuff on your tongue and then you are done. And because I'm thinking of going to Vietnam and Cambodia in February for three weeks, I need to get vaccinations for everything under the damn sun. Hep A, Hep B, Cholera, Typhoid and something else that I can't remember. I'm really keen on the trip, just not so keen on the vaccinations required beforehand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cousin Flora said...

If they want to give you malaria pills, just bear in mind - they can give you a light head, and really, really freaky dreams.

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home