Friday, December 02, 2005

Trivia Tuesday - finally I win - and I reveal the truth about my feelings for Hugh Laurie

Every Tuesday CK posts a trivia question over at the Fount and every Tuesday my sense of self worth deflates because I don't know the answer.

But this week the cosmic forces conspired and inspired CK (isn't that a great phrase? conspired and inspired - I just love it) to post a question that I knew the answer to. I'm telling you this, not just to brag, but to because I need to share an email conversation that CK and I had. In essence, CK did not realise that Hugh Laurie was dead sexy as Dr Greg House. I mean, honestly, how could he not know - that brooding air, those piercing blue eyes, the biting wit, that whole I don't shave every day thing. Really, I just adore him.

Cleary CK is living in a media-resistance bubble as there has been much publicity regarding Mr Laurie's attractiveness as well as his natural tendency to moroseness (which is surely a media beat up). Not only is Mr Laurie a very talented actor and the thinking women's pinup, he is also a published author. If you haven't had a chance to read "The Gun Seller", I suggest that you acquire a copy for perusal post haste. It's not brilliant, but it is a very enjoyable read.

He's such a clever man.

6 Comments:

Blogger freethoughtguy said...

CK = Calvin Klein?

11:26 am  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

Only if Calvin Klein has moved to Kalamazoo and taken up Microbiology and ditched the whole business empire thing.

Go on over to the Fount of Useless Information and introduce yourself.

11:31 am  
Blogger Craig said...

You weren't supposed to reveal my secret identity. Then it's not a secret. It's just an identity.

2:36 pm  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

Hey - at least I didn't tell everyone about the costume - those spangled tights have to be seen to be believed.

3:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me, Hugh Laurie will always be George, the dumbass prince regent in Blackadder III or George, the dumbass leftenant from Blackadder Goes Forth.

9:31 pm  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

Eeew. Hugh Laurie is old. He's like fifty.

Great eyes though, I have to admit. He looks like someone in the movie Dune who's had too much spice-drug.

3:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home