Tuesday, December 06, 2005

And, sometimes, things just fall into place don't they?

Yesterday I went to a job interview and today I've been offered a job teaching english in Japan starting in April next year. How exciting is that? Answer: Very exciting indeed.

I'll be teaching 4-12 year olds at a cram school in Takasaki which is about 100klms north-west of Tokyo. The school I'll be teaching is a small school with only three or four english language teachers. They arrange somewhere to live and the visa stuff so all I need to do is turn up!

So in a mere four months I'll be blogging from Japan! Are you excited yet?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realize, of course, that you're starting to lose your lazy credibility, don't you? You've gotten quite a lot done in a short period of time.

The Most Ambitious Of Girls just doesn't have the same appeal.

9:18 pm  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

Holy shit! That's cool.

How long is the flight to Japan from where you are? It takes like 18 hours from Los Angeles.

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home