Tuesday, October 05, 2004

the birthday festivities continue

I had the best birthday ever on Sunday. We all went to Dreamworld and it was fantastic. I was even coerced to go on all the scariest rides and I didn't die. The Gorgeous Tall One held my hand on the new scary ride "The Claw" and we also went on the Giant Drop (and then cried when I got off). After Dreamworld we all went out for dinner at a little Indian place and the boys surprised me with a birthday cheesecake. Not only am I lazy, I'm also very lucky to have such caring friends.

"Mr A" has been bitching about his nickname and doesn't think he actually needs a nickname. So from now on he will be known as "ANDRE" (none of the names have been changed to protect the innocent).

I've also finished reading Joe Cinque's Consolation by Helen Garner but I can't really write about it until the Gorgeous Tall One has read it - otherwise she'll have pre-conceived ideas before she's even opened it.

Uni starts again this week so I'm sure that I'll have more interesting things to write about tommorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks - I had a great birthday. The only thing better would be to reschedule it to the semester break!

11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home