Thursday, September 16, 2004

Trys hard, gets good marks but can't eat noodles with chopsticks.

You'll be pleased to note that I still haven't written my essay for Magic and Astrology. I've decided to write about Divination in Israel and have managed to find a great book. I got my second short response paper back for my Islam subject and I got a 6 (7 being the highest). I'm really pleased that this subject is going so well (so far). Wonder how I'll go with my birth control essay? It would be nice to get a 6 for the subject, especially because I only got a five last semester for the other Islam subject. Still need to write up my next short response paper which is due on Tuesday. I've decided to critique one of the Mawdudi articles because he is the most entertaining.

Unfortunately my asthma has flared up again. I went to the doctor on Monday and he gave me a new script for some different medication. It works well but gives me the shakes. I had noodles for lunch on Tuesday and it is pretty damn hard to get them in your mouth when your hands are quivering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home