Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't call me that!

With the MonkeyFish child learning so many new words, it's sometimes difficult to figure out what he's trying say. He's been saying 'shoes' for a little while now but we couldn't figure out why he was saying it all the time.

The other morning, Buster got up early to get the MonkeyFish out of bed and the minute he hit the floor, he came tearing into the bedroom to see me. He starts banging on the bed and shouting 'shoes, shoes'. It finally dawned on us that he is calling me by my christian name.

So now we are Dadda, MonkeyFish and Suse. Nice work child.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Hehehehehe! Finn and Erik have been on first name basis for a while now! It's hard not to find it funny! Hope you are well Shoes, I mean Suse! :)

2:17 pm  
Blogger Craig said...

I fully intend to call you Shoes from now on.

12:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home