Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sad but true

Well, it turns out that George the Russian who lives next door is not Russian, he's actually Polish. Quite disappointing really. I don't know much about being Polish - I shall have to do some research on the inter-ma-net so that I can cast dispersions of the appropriate sort.

Apparently he's off for a trip to the motherland shortly and asked if we could call his mobile if a bomb falls on his house. I pointed out that if a bomb fell on his house, we'd probably be in no fit state to be ringing him on his mobile as we'd be dead.

I get the feeling that George doesn't think I'm as amusing as I think I am. Mind you, he is nowhere near as amusing now that he is Polish.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens.

8:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home