Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Today we bought a coffee machine. Not a fancy, smancy hideously expensive one, just a regular one and we are feeling very pleased with ourselves. On the way home from the shop, we stopped at the good coffee shop and bought some beans to grind in the new grinder for the whole coffee experience. And, the coffee was rather nice. I personally would like to spend the entire night gazing at the coffee machine on the kitchen bench but that could be the caffeine talking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

This "caffeine" you speak of... tell me more. I'm intrigued.

9:40 am  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

Ooooh - I forgot that you don't.

It's ok. I can stop drinking coffee anytime. I'm not addicted or anything.

We have to have an intervention don't we?

4:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, better living through chemistry. Yes folks, it IS possible to have a good cup of coffee and NOT pay $5 for it. I should send you some premium Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, if you don't already have it there.

Love the pictures, Mom, Dad & baby all look happy & healthy. Glad to see it.

8:40 pm  
Blogger Lin said...

We gave up our Delonghi coffee machine for adoption and bought a quick and easy Phillips Senseo. I'm in love with it. Coffee in less than a minute. Just the thing for those cold, early morns.

2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home