Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The baby thing

The whole baby thing is going well so far.

I can't believe that he was born only 18 days ago - it feels like we've had him forever - I can't even remember what it was like before he was born. Although I'm sure I wasn't quite so tired. It's not that he doesn't sleep - it's just that you only get two or so hours sleep at a stretch before he wants feeding again.

All in all, he's a great baby - we couldn't have done better if we tried. Fingers crossed I'll have something exciting/interesting/vaguely entertaining or even slightly amusing to post in the near future.

3 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

Aww! Do Aussie babies cry with an accent? I'm from Ohio, and utterly ignorant.

Also, is "Aussie" an acceptable term? For instance, some people think Americans dislike being called "Capitalist Pigs" but we're in touch with who we are.

11:56 am  
Blogger Lin said...

Wow Suse I can't believe it has been that long already! I'm sure you didn't know you could be that tired hey? It gets better quickly. Glad to hear that everything is going well. If you need any advice give me a bell. I'm no expert whatsoever, but Finn's still around and he's a happy boy! He cut his first tooth this week. This is on top of him pulling himself up on EVERYTHING. He just keeps punching out the milestones. Take care, and sleep when you can. Lin x

5:40 pm  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

MC Etcher - maybe they do, I'm not sure. Next time he starts crying, I'll pick up the phone (reverse charges obviously and never mind the time difference) and you can make an independent decision!

Linny T - thanks, you'll note that I've already fired off an email to you!

10:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home