Sunday, March 25, 2007

First Annual Cheesecake Bakeoff

Yesterday was the first Annual Cheesecake Bakeoff at the house of my friend Venerable. The premise was promising, the event was well organised, the competition was fierce, the cheesecakes were amazing and now I am slipping into a sugar induced diabetic coma.

There were about 10 cheesecakes in the competition and we had to taste each one and score it. At the end of the afternoon, scores were tallied and the winner was announced.

Here's my entry - a Mixed Berry and Ricotta Baked Cheesecake. I scored well but unfornately didn't manage to squeeze into the top three placings.



Jodi made a Mars Bar Cheesecake Slice.


And Becc made a Black Forest Cheesecake that won her second prize.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for torturing me.

8:38 am  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

It all looks so delicious, especially yours!

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home