Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'd like to introduce you to Julius Philip Mark King

Julius obviously got fed up with lurking in my uterus and decided to join us five days early on Saturday, 9 June 2007. He weighed in at 7lb 12oz and was 52cm long and we were only at the hospital for about three and half hours when he arrived.

I've posted a few more pics on Flickr for your viewing pleasure.

We brought him home from the hospital this morning and as we left the hospital, everyone walking past stopped to look at him. Almost everyone asked if he was our first child so I can only assume that the look of terror on my face was not as well concealed as I thought.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though you don't know me from Adam, congratulations to the three of you. As a father of three myself, let me say enjoy these years. One day, you'll have teenagers on your hands.

9:31 pm  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

So precious! Congratulations!

6:22 am  
Blogger Matt said...

I, also, am not Adam, and I wish you the best of congratulations.

I don't know much about babies or children in general, but I look at these pictures and two words immediately come to mind: rugby player.

Looks like you've got a strapping and healthy one there.

8:21 pm  
Blogger Craig said...

Hooray! He's a cutie.

Does this mean he'll stop being called Squirmy McBaby now?

8:46 pm  
Blogger granola girl said...

Congrats! That's most exciting!

Good luck, the next, oh, 30 years-or so, only get harder... or so I'm told. Honestly, I really wouldn't know. :)

3:24 pm  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Excellent, another small creature to induct into my unholy army of the night!

Er, I mean CONGRATULATIONS!!!

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home