Friday, September 07, 2007

Coffee dreaming

Apparently the time has come for me to learn to use the coffee machine, or so I am told. Buster may live to regret this idea. Last night I dreamt that I was in charge of making the coffee.

In my dream, Buster had given me lessons on how to do it and that this was my first time to do it alone with no help. I got the cups out and then couldn't remember what I was meant to do next. I forgot to put fresh coffee in the little thing and started making the coffee using the used coffee. Then I realised I had the wrong sized cups and as the coffee started to come out, it was spraying all over the kitchen. I tried to refill the little thing with new coffee while coffee was still squirting through. I managed to tip the ground coffee all over the bench and floor. Think Lucille Ball in the chocolate factory. Then Buster came in to see how the coffee was going and I was trying to stand in front of the mess. "It's fine", I kept saying, "it's fine".

1 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Hence the reason for my automatic, instamatic Senseo machine.

But you will work it out and - it WILL be fine!

2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home