Friday, May 20, 2005

shall I wear my beret now, or just take it with me in case?

In other news, I got 40 out of 40 for my recent 2000 word essay for my meditation subject. This means that (a) I am a previously unrealised intellectual giant, or (b) Blondie (our tutor) is an easy marker. Frankly, you guys are lucky that I can fit this blog into my busy schedule of contemplating string theory and discussing Euripedes while drinking absinthe with my bohemian, but intellectually brillant, pals in a smokey cafe/bar.

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Man, I need to start drinking absinthe with my bohemian, but intellectually brillant, pals in a smokey cafe/bar. That sounds like so much fun...

11:02 am  
Blogger Blandwagon said...

Don't forget your black skivvy. It's a little chilly out.

1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home