Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Misc.

I went to see The Motorcycle Diaries the other day and I really enjoyed it. I was a bit worried that it was going to be political but it wasn't at all.

I've also been watching "Carnivale" on TV and I can't believe that there is only one week left to go! I have been completely and utterly addicted for the last five weeks and I haven't missed a single episode. For those of you who haven't seen it - think David Lynch meets Neil Gaiman. It is fantastic - get thee to the video shop.

My new favourite food of the moment is dried figs. There is this strange little shop called "Mick's Nuts" up the road from where I work. It is really small and dodgy looking but they have the most fantastic assortment of delicious things. Yesterday I bought some dried Greek figs and a bag of pistachios and I have nearly eaten it all. They also apparently have the most fantastic fetta stuffed olives so I think that will be my next purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home