Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hello, hello

Finally the Insurance Company From Hell Pty Ltd have advised that they have decided that they will be wrting my car off. This means that I get the "market-value" $$$ to spend on a replacement car. Honestly - have they any idea what market-value actually is??? I think not. Bastards. Needless to say, I will soon be on the hunt for a new insurance company.

I've finally got my holidays for over the Christmas period approved by the boss - yep, three lovely weeks. Now I'm fretting that I won't have enough to read over the holidays because I won't be able to just go downstairs and help myself to whatever looks good. I've put through a whole bunch of requests this morning - now I just have to wait for these twenty or so books to be returned so that I can borrow them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home