Monday, December 13, 2004

Still no joy with InsurancefromHell Pty Ltd.

I'm still arguing with the Insurance Company From Hell. Can you believe that I sent them a fax on Monday, 6 December and they still haven't called me to discuss it? I called them on Thursday to make sure they received it and was told that they are very busy and they haven't had a chance to even look at my fax. Is the attitude of all insurance companies? Reminds me of a Terry Pratchett book where someone describes insurance as basically being a bet - the owner of the house bets the insurance company that the house will burn down. Of course, Terry Pratchett is far more witty and has a superior turn of phrase to me.

Mind you, it is all pretty academic as we can't even find a damn car to buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home