Wednesday, December 01, 2004

What have I been doing?

Uni results were released on Saturday and I got a five for both of my subjects. Not fantastic marks, but ok. But this means that I've only got three subjects (that's three English Lit ones) to do next year and I can graduate!

I'm still feeling a little bit out of it actually. I had a car accident last week on my way to work and my car is all but written off. I'm mostly ok - I just have a bit of a sore neck - nothing really serious - but I have had a few days off work. I'm still a bit head achey and a little bit disconnected.

Mostly what I've been doing is lying in bed and reading. I've just finished the new Jonathan Kellerman book, Twisted. I was very enjoyable and didn't require much in the way of brain strain. I also read Peter Goldsworthy's Maestro which was fantastic. He really captured the feeling of Darwin - especially in the first part of the book. I did lose a bit of interest towards the end when the protagonist grows up, I felt that it would have been better to be truncated a little sooner. But it was very enjoyable. I've also read a book by Alice Hoffman - which I can't remember the name of but which was very entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home