Thursday, March 16, 2006

Laziest still on holiday - but now from another city!

That's right folks, I'm packing up the movable feast that is the life of Laziest Girl and going to Melbourne on the big aeroplane. Why am I off to Melbourne? Well, I've never been there and in two weeks I'm off to Japan. And Melbourne has great shopping and a girl can never have too many shoes, but trust me, that's only a secondary reason. A happy coincidence you might say.

So tomorrow morning, think of me winging my way to the best shoe shops in the country. Oh, and don't forget the Commonwealth Games Laziest! That's right, who else would arrange a glorified shopping trip the weekend smack in the middle of the fecking Commonwealth Games and not even realise it until today? (That was a rhetorical question by the way). So now the city will be full of bloody tourists. Yes, technically I'm a tourist, but I'm only there for the shoes so it's ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cousin Flora said...

How exciting! Life can be great fun when you toss it all up in the air and try new things. Scary, but great fun.

7:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home