Sunday, February 05, 2006

This blog makes me glad ...

It makes me glad that I called it Laziest Girl. Now I don't feel guilty for being such a slack arse.

Actually, that's not true. I do feel a little guilty.

So I've finished my course and I have my temporary certificate in hand (real certificate has to come from Cambridge University and takes three months!). I had a job interview on Thursday for a job teaching at a private English college. Interview went well, but as is the norm, they tend to offer either a short term contract (which would suit me) or relief work. He didn't have any positions available but has added by name to the relief list so I'll get called when someone comes down with the plague. Which actually is terrifying because you don't get any prep time, you don't know what you are teaching and you need to walk in and teach for five hours. He asked if I found that idea scary. Idiot. Of course - it's fecking terrifying. I think I'll ring him and tell him to take my name off the list. Really, it's just too hard and I don't actually need the experience as I already have a job in Japan.

I was going to go to Vietnam and Cambodia for a few weeks but I don't think that the LG Exchequer will allow this. It will be easier to just go back to temp admin work to earn some dosh. And I won't have to think about it. Also on the positive side, it will give me much blogging material.

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

Cambodia has some very cool ruins. Go for it!!

9:54 am  
Blogger Craig said...

It's ok. We accept you lazyness and all.

3:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home