Friday, March 03, 2006

It's all down hill

Threats have been made against me people. Terrible, terrible threats. Threats of not being allowed to watch the news if I continue to shout at the television and call the politians wankers and fecking idjits. Unfortunately it appears that my shouting at the telly behaviour is only getting worse.

Yesterday I found myself shouting at the telly while watching Melrose Place (honestly, Michael is such an idiot and that Sidney is a complete slapper). "Billy, you spineless idiot, get away from Amanda - she's just using you" and "Jake, you look like a telly tubby - stop trying to do smouldering looks".

And even worse, it's invading my dreams. I dreamt that I had a new boyfriend named Hanlon (feck knows why) who looked like Jake from Melrose Place. I got very cross because he looked like Jake from Melrose Place. Why can't I have imaginery, dream boyfriends who look like John Cusack?

I seriously need to get out more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feck 'em all! Shouting obscenities at the idiot box is one of life's great pleasures and a God-given right at that. Yell at the TV all you want. In face, feel free to yell at other peoples' TVs as well. Buncha wankers!

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home