Friday, October 07, 2005

Not a Happy Camper

That's right folks, I am not a happy camper. What madness is this, you ask? Yesterday the temperature was 33 degrees (that's celcius) and do you think our air conditioning was working? Let me help you out here - IT WASN'T. No, the bastard of a thing has been out since Tuesday and it is not expected to be working until next week. Today the temperature is meant to be 34 degrees.

It isn't so much the heat that is the killer, but the humidity. I have not blow dried my hair since Monday because there is no point - it goes frizzy by lunchtime. Do you have any idea how repellent this is to me?

Clearly the time has come for me to do something - I must end this insanity.

I think I'll try opening the window to start with.

4 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

34 Degrees!! I thought you'd gone insane with the cold, until I remember that the enlightened world uses Celsius!

5:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd hate to hear what you've to say about the expected 38 degrees today! i, on the other hand, am wearing a jumper and woollen socks despite said temperature as the staff in the ss&h library have the air con permanently cranked to freezing.

n-sr.

3:47 pm  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

It's not the air con that makes the library cold - it's all those feverish brains sucking the heat right out of the air.

8:04 am  
Blogger L said...

sounds like where I live -- can't wait for cooler weather!

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home