Saturday, September 24, 2005

House Hunting - part two

Today we went and looked at another house. And I am now beginning to question my own sanity. The house was nice enough on the outside but the inside was hideous. Actually, it was beyond hideous. Just looking at the carpet made me want to wash my hands, but there was no way I was using that bathroom. That's ok, carpet can be pulled up and bathrooms can be replaced - the biggest problem was that the ceiling and the walls were made of fibro and it's pretty expensive to replace it all with plasterboard. Oh, and the roof was asbestos which is ok until you want to replace it and the builders have to wear breathing apparatus because the asbestos particles are carcinogenic.

Nice huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word: NEXT!

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home