Monday, October 03, 2005

Dreaming

I had a very strange dream the other night. I dreamt that I was shopping with my mum and my aunt and we found this enormous shop with a huge display of perfume out the front. We all looked at each other and said "ooooh, perfume". I then thought to myself - "how amusing, I'll have to blog that". We went into the store and I realised that I was wearing only one of my shoes and that I had the other one tucked under my arm and was carring it. I then got rather distressed because I couldn't find the Estee Lauder counter.

It was very odd.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yes, I (too) hate it when I have that dream.

12:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too.

You know that dream where you end up tied naked to the goal post at Giant stadium? I hate that one too.

9:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too.

You know that dream where you end up tied naked to the goal post at Giant stadium? I hate that one too.

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home