Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My life as an insular procrastinator and all-star layabout

You know - I used to be a fun person. I went fun places, did fun stuff and then I told you all about them. Now I do nothing. There are two main reasons for this.

The first is that it turns out that I have low iron levels and I am also anaemic. And have been for months. So I'm on a strict diet of iron tablets for at least three months. Hopefully I'll be fully perked up soon.

The second is that I am feeling rather anxious about uni at the moment. I have only three and a half weeks left until my final essay is due and I'm feeling unreasonably stressed about it all. It's all a bit silly really, I mean, this semester is no different to the end of any other semester but I still am feeling worried.

So my mind isn't really wandering around aimlessly the way it usually does. On the positive side, one of the essays that I'm working on is about exorcisms so I'll have fun stuff to share soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

How much uni do you have left? Or will you be a lifelong student?

Sounds like a good career to me, 9-5 classes, if only we didn't need a job to pay for it.

4:16 am  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

I graduate in November after studying part time for 7 1/2 years.

And if I could find someone to pay me to go to Uni, I would happily do it for the forseeable future. I know I get tired and cranky when I have stuff due (sorry Handsomest) but I really do love uni.

8:11 am  
Blogger Craig said...

But what's next? (or in the case of more Uni, which I think you've mentioned before, what's the end point?)

11:29 am  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

I don't know. I think I'm going to be 90 years old and still trudging up the stairs to lectures. Hopefully by then I can use a hover-walking frame.

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home