Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Sound of No Apostrophes

Last week I received my sampler CD from Blandy over at Get on the Blandwagon. Blandy sent me a great little sampler CD but to fulfil my part of the bargain, I have to send Blandy a sampler CD.

Because I am, in fact, the Laziest of Girls, I have only just finished putting together my sampler CD for Blandy. So now that I've finally got off my proverbial and done it, if anyone else is keen for a copy - email me a snail mail address. And be prepared to send me a sampler CD from your neck of the woods.

So what's on "Laziest Girl - The Sound of No Apostrophes"? Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?

9 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Are you willing to send all the way to America? I, actually, have no idea what that costs, but if you are, I'll ship one back to you.

10:16 pm  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

When you say 'your neck of the woods', do you mean that the tunes have to be local? - Sorry if this has already been covered, but I'm interested to get involved.

10:44 pm  
Blogger Craig said...

I'm wondering the same thing. If it's a local thing, I'll be totally lost. I'm not sure that there even is a W. Michigan music scene.

11:02 pm  
Blogger granola girl said...

I'm hoping that means "you have to send me a cd, too," because the Provo, Utah music scene, well, let's just say it exists, but you probably don't want to hear it.

12:30 am  
Blogger Matt said...

I took it to be somewhat metaphorical, since we have no actual "woods" in the central US where I live, rather, "wood" singular, as in "drive down Kansas highway 10 until you get to the tree and hang a left." I was planning on limiting myself to American music of the non-embarrassing variety.

12:39 am  
Blogger Craig said...

IL, we used to give directions like that when we lived in central Illinois. Turn at the tree. Go up the hill, etc.

2:29 am  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

Ok - let me clarify.

It doesn't have to be just local music - it can be anything you like. Try to restrain yourself to one song per artist/band. Have some new stuff you like and some older stuff.

And yes, I'm happy to send a cd to the US (or anywhere) - I'm sure that Australia Post can cope with international mail.

You guys are so literal, have you not noticed?

9:35 am  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

Erm, I'm keen to do, but where is your email address?

12:06 am  
Blogger Laziest Girl said...

It should be on my profile page I think. But just in case:

laziestofgirls@yahoo.com.au

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home