Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Five things you didn't know about Laziest Girl

My favourite TV show as a kid was Gilligan's Island. The scary thing is that I actually identified best with the Professor.

My favourite food is roast pumpkin. I also love carrots and my hands and feet have a freakish orange tint to prove it.

I am not a morning person. Handsomest always says that the four horsemen of the apocalypse could stand at the end of my bed and elbow each other while saying, "you wake her". "No, you wake her". "Look, I'll make the tea, you wake her".

When I was eleven, I broke my leg and my mother didn't take to me to the hospital until the following day because she thought I was faking it. This is true, obviously my penchant for hypochondria started far earlier than first suspected.

I always sing along to the radio in the car. I can't sing. Well, I can, but it hurts peoples ears.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

That's funny. I couldn't see very well (my tunnel vision kicks in when I drive my little black car) but as I was trying to squish you between me and that bus this morning, I thought I saw you singing along to some vintage 80's Cure. Pictures of You, was it?

10:58 am  
Blogger L said...

ah... I always loved Gilligan's Island (but the Monkeys were a close second)

2:01 pm  
Blogger L said...

I mean Monkees, I think

2:01 pm  
Blogger Craig said...

Orange tint? No wonder you were so upset that I dislike Oompa Loompas.

I sing in the car as well, but never if anyone else is present.

3:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home