Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A big, fat, pointing arrow to Angry Chimp

I just wanted to point you all in the direction of CK's recent interview over at Angry Chimp. You all know Herge - he is an occasional visitor here at Laziest Girl (see his most recent comment). I like him. And, I think, if it came to it, he'd pick me to be on his team for tunnel ball (no, this is not a euphemism).

Anyway, as all of you know, CK is a very special person. In fact - here are five reasons why CK is unique (I'm running on a short timeframe here people).

5. If I'm not laughing with him, I'm laughing at him.
4. Living proof that not ALL scientists are boring.
3. His particular brand of OCD is intriguing in a train-wreck kinda way.
2. He is the only person I know who is scared of Oompa Loompas.

And the number one reason why I like the Fount of Useless Information

1. CK makes me look totally normal

Now that he's famous, do we have to be nicer when he leaves snarky comments on this blog?

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

"His particular brand of OCD is intriguing in a train-wreck kinda way."

Just be glad I'm well medicated.

I feel like I should try to defend myself, at the very least for the fact that Oompa Loompas freak me out. Instead of hijacking your comments, I decided it would be best to explain it in its very own post. Be prepared, for my wrath shall be unleashed on those creepy little chocolatiers.

10:28 pm  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

I'm not certain that appearing on my 3 hits a day blog makes him famous.

He's still a star to me though, and you, and that's all that counts in the end.

10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home