Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I complain, therefore I am.

Everyone on the planet seems to spend a whole lot of their time driving from Point A to Point B and complaining (at length) about the lack of driving skills of everyone else on the road. I do this all the time. And I hate it. I try to be a nice driver. I always give way, I always indicate, I will always let someone in front of me if they are trying to merge. Why is it, then, that I am surrounded by morons in cars.

They are, like, 12 years old (ok, ok - 19 years old) and barely seeing over the dash, smoking and talking on their mobile phones whilst being a single occupancy vehicle in the three person transit lane. For example, this very morning I nearly got squished between a bus and a little black car whose driver clearly had tunnel vision and didn't see me.

The sooner I can get back to catching the bus to work, the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home