Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Gorgeous Tall One - the truth unvarnished

I have known the Gorgeous Tall One for about 11 or 12 years. I can't actually remember the first time we met, and it is a long and convoluted tale to which I'll not subject you. Anyway, I was thinking about the dirt that I am in the position to be dishing on her, and I've come to the conclusion that it is probably good for my image that she doesn't have a blog.

Most of the occassions that I have in mind are more about me hideously embarrassing her - not the other way around. I actually could not think a single instance where I wished that I was invisible, however I could easily think of many instances when, I am sure, she wanted to disappear.

With this in mind, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Gorgeous Tall One not only for her patience with my follies, but also for her acceptance of them (which, as we all know, is far more important).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home