Friday, November 05, 2004

Still alive and blogging

Well, we are nearly at the end of my first week at my new job. So far, it's going ok. They are very disorganised and chaotic - thankfully I love a project. But trying to clear everything up doesn't leave a lot of time for bloggin does it.

On a side note, does a rhetorical question require a question mark at the end of it?

This week I have been putting off reading for Uni as it is totally horrible. I meant to be writing 2000 words on the Calendar and Astrology at Qumran. Sounds interesting right? Well it is, providing you don't have to try and fabricate 2000 words on it.

I've also started reading a book called The Waiting Years by Fumiko Enchi. The author is Japanese and the book is about a wealthy, married Japanese man who takes a concubine - after sending his wife to choose her. I'm really enjoying it although it is quite sad. I'm a little over half way through at the moment. Hopefully the wife pushes him down the stairs or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home