Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Final deadlines approaching - can you hear them?

I've finally finished the last of my assessment for my Islam subject. I handed my final essay in on Friday and I was lucky enough to be able to co-opt Venerable as an impartial reviewer. Ven kindly read my work and offered some suggestions to improve it. Once again - thank you darling.

So, I've got a short quiz today worth 15% in Magic and Astrology and the final essay for that subject is due 12 November. I haven't done any reading yet, so I'm not entirely sure what I'll be writing about.

I'm also reading the short stories at the back of Charlotte Perkins Gilman's book Herland. I'm enjoying the short stories far more than the novel Herland - much to Ven's dismay.

This is also my last week at my current job and next week I start working at an undisclosed location (ok, an admin job at a library). I'm very excited about changing jobs because the library does a lot of work in the are of Cultural Heritage which is where I want to work when I finish uni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home