Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crying

Now everyone knows that I have a tendency to cry during movies. For example, I've owned a copy of Watership Down on DVD for about 6 years and have never watched it because it will just make me cry.

But this week has been an exceptionally weepy week and I've watched three things that have made me cry.

1. Juno - c'mon you all cried during this one, admit it.
2. Madmen - the end where Peggy was at the hospital - it was terribly sad.
3. Atonement - pretty much any part of the movie which showed the war made me cry.

While it's nice to be in touch with your feelings, I am mostly feeling dehydrated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

The closest I got to crying in Juno was when J.K. Simmons threatens to "punch that Bleeker kid in the wiener."

11:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the New England Patriots lose the Superbowl and wipe out their entire UNDEFEATED season, you'll hear me bawling from Bris-Vegas.

1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home