Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Faggots Theory

Have you ever heard of Faggots Theory? Faggots theory is the idea that while one event can be disproved, a whole bunch of similar events have more credibility. So, in essence, one stick can be broken, but a whole bunch of sticks (a faggot) is harder to break.

This sounds like a great theory, but I'm not so sure. So, if I'm kidnapped by aliens and returned to earth alive (to tell my tale to you, the disbeliever), it is pretty easy to dismiss my experience as a hallucination or drugs or whatever. If me, my mum, my dog, my hairdresser, the drycleaner and the lady at the fish and chip shop all get kidnapped by aliens, Faggots theory says that it is easier for our experiences to be true because there are a whole bunch of us.

The more I think about it, the more dubious it sounds. Who came up with this theory anyway? Probably someone so dodgy that they didn't even want to put there name to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home